Vehicle: NF Fairlane
- 2.5 inch sports exhaust
- Redback Tri Y extractors
- Hi flow cat and two mufflers (rear resonator)
- V8 Air Filter box
- AU3 Coil Pack, AU3 Bosch sports leads
- Omvl 90 Converter, 3mm gas line from tank. AEB 290 LPG ECU
- 3.23 diff non lsd
- Aftermarket performance white rims
- Continental CC5 tyres 205/65 r15
- 27mm front sway bar, 21mm rear sway bar
- Monroe gas GT front shocks, Ultima heavy duty rear
- Uprated rear Pedders spring standard height for gas tank
- And the best change, which should have been done years ago, Stage 2 J3 chip
Comments: Car has always been a beast. For some reason the ford first gear is very long. Every time I take off it always bogs some till it gets to 2800rpm then topped out at 4200. I was told that’s gas and you cant fix it. Well the Stage 2 J3 Chip fixed it. First doesn’t feel too long and I rarely have to go full throttle and if I do it would only be in the upper rev range.
I normally only get 300km to 65l LPG around town. Highway is good with 12.3L / 100 gas but that’s aiming for economy and not much hard acceleration. I installed the chip when I was about 190km into a tank of gas. The tank is almost empty but I am up to 350km so far around town. I have never seen the car go so far on one tank around town and this is already 2/3rd of the way into the tank. I cant wait to fill the tank fully and see what milage I can get.
Thanks guys you have made LPG worth it and affordable.