At T.I.Performance we are committed to complying with all relevant legislation, including the ‘Australian Privacy Principles’. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The collection of personal information that is necessary for what we do
- Being fair in the way we collect your personal information
- The use or disclosure of your personal information in ways that are consistent with your expectations or are required in the public interest
- Retaining your personal information for the sole use of T.I. Performance and its related entities
- Not selling or releasing your personal information to any third party without your consent
- Transparent about the kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it
- Wherever possible, we will allow you to see the personal information we have collected of you and correct it if it is no longer up to date
- If we can (and you want to) we will deal with you anonymously
T.I. Performance Privacy Statement
T.I. Performance is committed to protecting any personal information visitors and customers may provide while visiting our website. Personal information can be collected from you on the website in the following ways:
- Any product purchases will require you to provide personal information (including your name, email address, postal address, phone number and payment details). We may use your contact information only from your product purchase to send you information about T.I.Performance products and services.
- Our online contact form will require you to provide personal information (including your name and email address). We may use your contact information from your online contact form submission to send you information about T.I.Performance products and services.
How we hold your personal information
As the personal information we collect is provided to us electronically we retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
We use industry standard security measures to ensure your personal information is safeguarded and protected. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Purpose of collection of your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- To communicate with you, including nut not limited to products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might be interested in
- To answer your questions and provide you with relevant information or advice
- To create orders, transaction records, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing the products and services you have requested, such as payment service providers
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way T.I.Performance and its related entities provide products and services to you
- To consider and respond to any complaints you may make
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT system administrators, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers.
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
- If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the Police service, Ambulance service, or Government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
T.I. Performance may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services offered by us via email or regular mail.
If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by sending us a message via our online contact form (http://www.tiperformance.com.au/contact/). You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also update your personal information by sending us a message via our online contact form (http://www.tiperformance.com.au/contact/).
We do not provide your personal information to any other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
How you may access your information
To request to see the personal information T.I. Performance holds of you, please send us a message via our online contact form (http://www.tiperformance.com.au/contact/).
If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of others we may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal information.
Correction of your personal information
If you would like us to update or amend your personal information, please send us a message via our online contact form (http://www.tiperformance.com.au/contact/).
We may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that personal information we hold is not improperly accessed.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please send us a message via our online contact form (http://www.tiperformance.com.au/contact/) and include the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
A T.I. Performance representative will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three business days, and will normally respond to your request within five business days. If your complaint is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take longer.
Overseas disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties and service providers located overseas in connection with a Purpose.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach privacy obligations relating to your personal information.