The following terms and conditions apply to all products purchased and files downloaded from this site.
- The information provided on this site is for private, non-profit use only. For commercial use, or to enquire about distribution of our products, please contact us.
- T.I. Performance are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit. If you would like to purchase insurance for your postage, please contact us.
- The tuning products sold on this site may be used to disable emissions or safety controls, and are primarily designed for off road use. T.I. Performance assume no liability for any legal issues caused by the use of these products on or off road, and make no statements regarding emissions or safety compliance.
- T.I. Performance are not liable for any damage caused to your vehicle, others’ vehicles, yourself or others by the use or misuse of these products or any advice provided.
- A limited 3 month warranty is provided on Chips and Programmers sold through this website. This warranty is non-transferrable and only applies to products manufactured by T.I. Performance. Any issues with onsold products (including those from TechEdge) will need to be taken up with the original manufacturer.
- Returns of stock tested to be working may incur a restocking fee at our discretion.