Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all products purchased and files downloaded from this site.
- The information provided on this site is for private, non-profit use only. For commercial use, or to enquire about distribution of our products, please contact us.
- T.I. Performance are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit. If you would like to purchase insurance for your postage, please contact us.
- The tuning products sold on this site may be used to disable emissions or safety controls, and are primarily designed for off road use. T.I. Performance assume no liability for any legal issues caused by the use of these products on or off road, and make no statements regarding emissions or safety compliance.
- T.I. Performance are not liable for any damage caused to your vehicle, others’ vehicles, yourself or others by the use or misuse of these products or any advice provided.
- Unless otherwise stated, a 12 month replacement or refund warranty is provided on all products sold through this website. This warranty is non-transferrable and applies to products manufactured by T.I. Performance.
- To make a warranty claim the product will need to be returned to T.I. Performance for testing.
- Returns of items in a non-resalable condition may incur a restocking fee at our discretion.
- Returns of items tested to be working may incur a restocking or shipping fee at our discretion.
- Return of items for change of mind may incur a restocking or shipping fee at our discretion.
- Any exchange or replacement can only be done once the items in question are received by T.I. Performance.