Elite 550 ECU + Plug and Pin Set.
The Elite 550 is a simple yet powerful ECU ideal for basic 4 to 8 cylinder or 1-2 rotor engine applications. Suitable for either naturally aspirated or forced induction engines the Elite 550 gives you full control over fuel delivery, ignition timing and boost levels. This robust, competitively priced ECU features an environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 4 fuel and 4 ignition channels and a 3 BAR internal MAP sensor. Alongside the Elite 550 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 1 x Digital Pulsed Input
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 1 x Analogue Voltage Input
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 33 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
Includes 1 x Elite 550 ECU + Plug and Pins to suit.
Manufacturer Part Number: HT-150401