Denso IK27 Iridium Spark Plug suit Ford Falcon Barra 4L 6 Cylinder. This plug is equivalent to an NGK heat range 6.
By greatly minimising electrode wear, DENSO improved mileage and extended the plug’s useful life. Longevity provides you with peace of mind and safety when using IRIDIUM TOUGH.
- 360° Laser Welding – The iridium tip is mounted with an “All-around Laser Welding” method that insures high reliability and durability even under the most severe driving conditions.
- Highly Corrosion Resistant, Burnished Nickel Plating – The insulator housing is plated with burnished nickel the same as racing plugs, resulting in high corrosion resistance. (VKA and VKB excluded)
- Built-in, Highly Reliable Resistor – All specification types include an embedded, highly reliable, monolithic resistor to eliminate electromagnetic noise interference from all kinds of electronic devices.
- Platinum-tipped Ground Electrode – The ground electrode has a platinum tip, from DENSO’s experience with platinum plugs. This greatly moderates electrode wear and insures high durability.
- Fine Diameter Ultra-fine Iridium Center Electrode – Using DENSO’s exclusive iridium alloy having a very high melting point, the tip of the center electrode can be shaped very thin and fine, reducing spark voltage requirements and greatly improving ignitability.
- Electrode Gap: 0.9mm
- Plug Type ID: Iridium Tough
- Diameter: 14mm
- Reach: 19mm
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Bolt Head Ø: 20.6mm
Picture to be updated!
Manufacturer Part Number: IK27
Equivalent Part Numbers: BPR6EIX-11