EA-FG Falcon 4L Turbo Kit. These kits suit EA EB ED EF EL AU BA BF and FG 6 cylinder Falcons.
Rated to 350+rwkw and 20+psi boost, these Spoolinboost turbo kits utilise the tough factory cast exhaust manifold (with flange end machined flat). Testing has proven the stock cast manifold and up-pipe will outperform and outlast a typical aftermarket log manifold, simply due to better exhaust gas flow than a log having sharp 90 degree tees, as well as not suffering the cracking and warping issues common with log manifolds. As a result the back pressure ratio of these systems is much lower, resulting in improved volumetric efficiency and a setup that will produce less engine bay heat, take more ignition timing, and make more power per psi.
These kits provide proven performance, with the Spoolinboost EF Falcon running 11.1@127mph and a customers EB Falcon recently running 10.9@130mph. With supporting mods and E85 the kits have made over 400rwkw on a couple of cars.
The kit now comes standard with cast up-pipes, stainless dump and screamer pipes and genuine Turbosmart wastegate.
- Turbo up-pipe manifold, cast steel like factory exhaust manifolds
- Gaskets (2.5″ 2 bolt, Stainless T3, Stainless Wastegate x2, oil feed, oil drain)
- Turbosmart WG38 38mm Wastegate 38mm – 7psi
- Generic Spoolinboost turbocharger, big 62.45mm comp wheel, .8AR exh housing, T3 flange, oil cooled, 360 thrust bearing for high boost
- V-band clamp 3″
- 3″ mandrel bent stainless dump pipe
- Mandrel bent stainless screamer pipe
- Oil feed kit (1/4-1/4male fitting, 1/4 tee piece, 1/4-1/8reducer, braided oil line, flange plate with bolts and an fittings x2)
- Oil drain flange, drain hose and clamps, sump bung
- Intercooler 300 x 600 x 76, 3″ end tanks or 300 x 450 x 76 3″ end tanks. Let us know which you prefer in the order notes
- 4″ 45degree silicone turbo intake hose
- 4″ straight joiner
- Large 4″ pod filter
- 4 x 8mm bolts, 4x10mm bolts
- 2x Nordlock anti-loosening washers for up-pipe
- Basic fitting guide
Postage and Handling Estimate
Below are estimated prices to ship the two boxes that make up this kit. We will contact you after ordering to confirm the final postage price.
Where possible we post bulky items with Australia Post or Couriers Please, with tracking and signature on delivery. If you are not close to a suburban area additional charges may apply. Add $30 for insurance cover if required.