EA-FG Falcon 4L Turbo Kit. These kits are hand made to suit EA EB ED EF EL AU BA BF and FG Falcon 4L 6 Cylinder engines.
Rated to 350+rwkw and 20+psi boost, these Spoolinboost turbo kits utilise the tough factory cast exhaust manifold (with flange end machined flat). Testing has proven this stock cast manifold and up-pipe will outperform and outlast a typical aftermarket turbo log manifold, simply due to better exhaust gas flow than a log (having sharp 90 degree tees), as well as not suffering the cracking and warping issues common with turbo log manifolds. As a result the back pressure ratio of these systems is much lower, resulting in improved volumetric efficiency and a setup that will produce less engine bay heat, take more ignition timing, and make more power per psi.
These kits provide proven bolt-on performance, with the Spoolinboost Turbo EF Falcon running 11.1@127mph and a customers EB Falcon recently running 10.9@130mph. With supporting mods and E85 the kits have made over 400rwkw on a couple of cars.
Full Turbo Kit Contents
- Turbo manifold / up-pipe
- Gaskets (2.5″ 2 bolt, Stainless T3, Stainless Wastegate x2, oil feed, oil drain)
- Genuine Turbosmart WG38 38mm Wastegate 38mm – 7psi
- Spoolinboost turbocharger, big 62.45mm comp wheel, .8AR exhaust housing, T3 flange, oil cooled, 360 thrust bearing for high boost
- V-band clamp 3″
- 3″ mandrel bent stainless dump pipe
- Mandrel bent stainless screamer pipe
- Oil feed kit (1/4″ – 1/4″ male fitting, 1/4″ tee piece, 1/4″ – 1/8″ reducer, braided oil line, flange plate with bolts and AN fittings x2)
- Oil drain flange, drain hose and clamps, sump bung
- Intercooler 300 x 600 x 76, 3″ end tanks or 300 x 450 x 76 3″ end tanks. Please let us know which size you need in the order notes
- 4″ 45degree silicone turbo intake hose
- 4″ straight joiner
- Large 4″ pod filter
- 4 x 8mm bolts, 4x10mm bolts
- 2x Nordlock anti-loosening washers for up-pipe
- Basic fitting guide
What you will need to add
To get this turbo kit running on your car you will need to add a few parts depending on your power goals and budget. We suggest the following at a minimum:
- intercooler piping
- silicone joiners and clamps
- fuel pump
- fuel injectors
- a tuning solution such as our Full House DIY Tuning Kit for EA-AU or Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 cable for BA-FG
- some heat management (turbo beanie/heat wrap), and
- a decent exhaust system.
Contact us if you are unsure about which parts will best suit your power goals and budget.
Postage and Handling Estimate
Below are estimated prices to ship the two cartons that make up this kit. We will contact you after ordering to confirm the final postage price.
Where possible we post bulky items with Australia Post or Couriers Please, with tracking and signature on delivery. If you are not close to a suburban area additional charges may apply. Add $30 for insurance cover if required.