Tactrix Openport 2.0. This J2534 cable is capable of flash tuning most OBD2 compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with either EcuFlash or PCMtec, the Tactrix Openport is capable of reflashing most newer Subaru, Mitsubishi and Ford Falcon BA, BF, FG vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
A USB cable is included with all models, but some specific vehicles need a special reflash adapter; if you have one of the vehicles listed under Reflash Adapters, please use the drop down to select or see our other listings.
This is the latest version of the Tactrix J2534 flash tuning adapter, and with it you will open a whole new world of DIY Tuning opportunities – you can now reflash your own PCM with your own laptop and have full control of your tune, without any locked down flash boxes or locked tunes.
You can be assured you are buying a genuine product as all units can be validated with Tactrix via the serial number printed on the unit.
- Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 J2534 OBD2 Flash Cable
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor with field upgradeable software
- Supports major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 Pass Through support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
Use the following guide to select which variation you need:
- OBD2 – No reflash adapters needed – Use for most modern OBD2 vehicles, inc. 05+ Subaru, Mitsubishi EVO X, Ford Falcon BA BF FG, and more. No other Subaru vehicles require reflash adapters either, including Forester, Baja, Legacy, or naturally aspirated Impreza models.
- 01-02 Subaru WRX – Only required for 01-02 Subaru WRX
- 03-04 Subaru WRX – Only required for 03-04 Subaru WRX
- Mitsubishi – Only required for Evo 5 – Evo 9
We keep plenty in stock for Express shipping across Australia and New Zealand, and standard shipping globally.