The Tactrix Openport 2.0 cable is capable of flash tuning most OBD2 compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with software such as EcuFlash, PCMtec, PCMFlash or PCM Hammer, the Tactrix Openport can reflash most OBD2 Subaru, Mitsubishi, Ford BA BF FG Falcon, Mustang and Ranger, Volkswagen, Mazda, Honda and GM / Holden LS vehicles (’90-’05), and support for other cars is in progress.
This is the latest version of the Tactrix J2534 flash tuning adapter, and with it you will open a whole new world of DIY Tuning opportunities – you can now reflash your PCM with your own laptop and have full control of your tune, without any locked down flash boxes or locked tunes.
You can be assured you are buying a genuine product as all units can be validated with Tactrix via the serial number printed on the unit.
- Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 J2534 OBD2 Flash Cable
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor with field upgradeable software
- Supports major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 Pass Through support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
A USB cable is included with all models. Only specific older vehicles need a special reflash adapter. If you have one of the vehicles listed below, please use the drop down to select which plug you need added, or see our other listings.
- OBD2 – Use for most modern OBD2 vehicles, inc:
- Subaru BRZ, Forester, Baja, Legacy, or naturally aspirated Impreza models do not require a reflash adapter.
- Mitsubishi EVO X, Ford Falcon BA BF FG, and more.
- 01-02 Subaru WRX – Only required for 01-02 Subaru WRX
- 03-04 Subaru WRX – Only required for 03-04 Subaru WRX
- Mitsubishi – Only required for Evo 5 – Evo 9
We keep plenty in stock for Express shipping across Australia and New Zealand, and Globally.