Tactrix Openport 2.0 J2534 Interface. This tuning tool is capable of communicating with most OBD2 compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with either EcuFlash or PCMtec, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of tuning a large number of newer Subaru, Mitsubishi and Ford BA, BF, FG Falcon vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
USB Cable is included with all units. If you need a reflash adapter for a specific vehicle, please use the dropdown to select.
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs