The Owners Gallery lists the cars of T.I. Performance customers, along with a list of the modifications made to their car and in most cases a Before vs. After dyno chart. If you are a customer and would like to get your car listed, click here! We always love to hear from the owners of our products and how you are using them!
Use the following links to find a vehicle by type, or scroll down to browse the vehicles in our gallery.
- Originally LHD V6 AOD-E
- AU3 XR8 Tickford 220kW Conversion
- TRW forged flat top pistons
- Sealed power moly rings
- GT40P heads worked to suit larger valves, increase compression
- Ferrea stainless valves 1.90"/1.54"
- Comp cams valve springs
- Crane cams moly retainers & machined locks
- Yella Terra 1.7 roller rockers
- Crow 220kW roller camshaft
- Trick Flow intake manifold
- 24lb injectors, 70mm MAF & throttle body
- HM headers, extensively modified for fitment
- EB1 BTR95LE transmission, new bushes, friction plates & bands, BTR97LE servos
- Modified tailshaft housing to carry 2 speed sensors, hall effect for BTR TCM & variable reluctance for speedometer
- Custom EB EFI ECU & Harness fully integrated into the original Mustang wiring
- T.I. Performance J3 Chip
- NGK-AFX wideband O2 gauge
- And many, many more modifications!
Tristram runs a specialist small block Ford engine building and resto-mod EFI conversion service. He did the Mustang to advertise the business and prove he drives what he builds and that it runs well. He uses T.I. Performance hardware to tune the ECU to suit the engine and transmission modifications, bypass Smartlock etc.
1 - 1 of 1 Owners | Page