Featuring a TechEdge 2J9 Wideband O2 controller, Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Sensor, and TechEdge LD02 Red LED Wideband O2 Display, this Wideband O2 Controller and Display kit allows you to monitor your AFRs and datalog other engine vitals and view them live in the car using the included LED screen. A partnership deal allows us to offer a large discount on TechEdge Wideband gear!
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 sensor
- TechEdge 2J9 Wideband O2 Controller
- 1.7m wideband sensor cable
- RJ45-DB9 RS232 Serial cable
- Power cable
- LD02 Red LED Wideband O2 Display
If your laptop does not have a 9-pin Serial port, you will need a USB Serial Cable.
V8 Falcons can log the MAF directly, but due to the type of MAP sensor in EA-EL 6 Cylinder Falcons, you will need a GM 2 Bar MAP Sensor to log MAP.