Spoolinboost Forward Facing Intake Plenum to suit EA EB ED EF EL AU BA BF Falcon 4L. Proven 24kw bolt-on gain. Forward facing throttle, made from cast alloy.
These plenums are designed to fit the stock lower inlet runners from EF-BF falcons with minor changes (holes drilled to 10mm and butterfly actuator removed if fitted). Key features include:
- Shorter, neater intercooler piping
- More power on the same boost level
- Flows more air than the stock manifold
- Allows room for the injectors/fuel rail to be removed without unbolting the plenum
- Heavy duty cast alloy construction, will not crack/split under high boost
- Fits standard throttle body
- Has map sensor mounting boss to fit au-bf standard map sensors
- Comes with our printed fitting guide and full customer support
- Comes with vacuum fitting supplied and tapped
- All genuine spoolinboost plenums have our logo on the throttle body flange in clear view
- Suitable for high powered N/A applications as well as forced induction
- Available in raw alloy finish or polished finish (2 week delay to get a plenum polished)
Spoolinboost have put the R&D into these plenums, and they provide proven results on the dyno and track.
During testing Spoolinboost logged an AFR change of 2 points before a retune to suit the plenum. This shows just how much more air is being used by the engine on the same boost level. Expect to make the same power on 2-4psi less boost! Midrange and top end performance is greatly improved. The more power you are making the more the standard plenum will be restricting power.
When fitted to an FG Falcon, Spoolinboost found it went from 301rwkw with the stock manifold to 325rwkw with our plenum and slightly less boost! The FG has run a 1/4 mile of 9.98@135mph utilising this plenum. Peak power was 460rwkw at the time. It is now making 520rwkw with a different turbo.
They have also made 430rwkw on 23psi boost with one of these plenums in our test EF Futura, and have had customers with BAs and BFs gain 20-40rwkw on the same boost. A customers F6 recently made 465rwkw with one of these plenums. They even work great on N/A cars; the Spoolinboost BA Falcon picked up 14kw up top from fitting a plenum.
These plenums fit all models from EA-BF (EA-ED must obviously use EF-AU lower runners). An EB/ED top thermostat housing and hose is required for all models and for BA BF see our Throttle Body Loom Extension kit (available through T.I. Performance).
Postage and Handling Prices for Plenums
Where possible we post bulky items with Couriers Please with tracking and signature required on delivery. If you are not close to a suburban area additional charges may apply. Add $30 for insurance cover if required.