Forward Facing Intake Plenum to suit XF EA EB ED EF EL AU BA BF Falcon Barra and SOHC 4L. Proven bolt-on power gains for the same boost level. Forward facing throttle, made from cast alloy.
These plenums are designed to fit the stock lower inlet runners from EF-BF SOHC & Barra Falcons with minor changes (holes drilled to 10mm). Key features include:
- Fully designed and cast in Australia
- Shorter, neater intercooler piping
- More power on the same boost level
- Flows more air than the stock manifold
- Allows room for the injectors/fuel rail to be removed without unbolting the plenum
- Heavy duty cast alloy construction, will not crack/split under high boost
- Cast alloy finish can be painted, powder coated, sanded/polished
- Fits standard SOHC EA-AU cable & Barra BA-BF DBW throttle body (FG option available)
- Has MAP sensor mounting boss to fit AU-BF MAP sensors (can be blanked for use on EA-EL)
- Supplied with vacuum fittings supplied and all bolt holes tapped
- Suitable for high powered N/A applications as well as forced induction
The Skid Factory guys have put the R&D into this new plenum, and they provide proven results on the dyno and track.
This plenum is fitted to the Hackshop Garage Turbo Fairlane. Running a rebuilt stock SOHC, the car made impressive power through a massive histall on the dyno.
When fitting a similar plenum to a Barra FG Falcon, we’ve seen it go from 300rwkw with the stock manifold to 325rwkw with a plenum and slightly less boost! The Barra has since run a 1/4 mile of [email protected] with 460rwkw at the time. It is now making 520rwkw with a different turbo. Similar plenums have also made 430rwkw on 23psi boost on a SOHC, and have had BAs and BFs gain 20-40rwkw on the same boost. They even work great on N/A cars; we’ve seen a BA Falcon pick up 14kw up top from fitting a plenum.
These plenums fit all models from XF-FG (EA-ED must obviously use EF-AU lower runners). For BA BF see our Throttle Body Loom Extension kit (available through T.I. Performance). For FG make sure to order the variant with FG throttle body spacing.
Postage and Handling Prices for Plenums
Where possible we post bulky items with tracking and signature required on delivery. If you are not close to a suburban area additional charges may apply. Add $30 for insurance cover if required.