When converting an FG Falcon to run on a Turbo PCM, you will see DTCs from the PCM as the calibration on the ABS unit differs between models.
This guide covers how to reprogram the ABS module to suit the Turbo PCM using Forscan. You must have an Extended Licence, which can be registered for free from Forscan.org.
Credit to Nigel from CAN Solutions for this guide.
- Connect to Vehicle using Forscan
2. Select Configuration & Programming
3. Select ABS (Do NOT Select AS-BUILT) Then press Play at bottom
4. Click Variant Code Information and press Edit Selected
5. Make note of existing configuration selected
6. Select the desired engine/trans combination for your setup. eg. If converting to Turbo ZF, choose G Turbo or XR6 Turbo.
7. Select Write & then confirm
8. You should see a success message like below
9. Select the Stop button at the bottom of Forscan to exit Programming mode.