Vgate iCar Pro OBD2 ELM327 Compatible Scan tool / code reader. Compatible with iOS, Android and PC, this BTLE 4.0 diagnostic tool allows you to read and clear DTC fault codes from any OBDII compliant vehicle. It can also be used to display PIDs to monitor your engine vitals such as Engine RPM, O2 sensor voltage, fuel trims, speed, boost level, ignition advance, and hundreds more.
Suitable for any OBD2 compliant vehicle including AU Falcon, BA, BF, FG, FGX Falcon, VZ, VE, VF Commodore and thousands of others. For EA-EL Falcon see our Diagnostic Code Reader.
Compatible Devices & Recommended OBD2 Apps:
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Macbook) – use OBD Car Doctor, OBD Fusion or Dash Command
- Android (all makes/models) – use Torque, Forscan and many more
- PC (all makes/models) – use supplied link, Forscan etc
- Compatible with Bimmercode for recoding BMW modules and enabling features.
- Can be used to recode modules (ABS, ICC) and do PATS reset on AU, BA, BF, FG Falcon with Forscan
Supported OBDII/OBD2 Protocols:
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN-B 125Kbps, used since 2003 in USA)
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN-C 500Kbs, 11bit ID, 29bit ID, used since 2003 in USA)
- ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init. 10.4 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008)
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008. Used by AU Falcon)
- SAE J1939 the Data link connector standard
- CPU: ARM 16bit MCU – ELM327 Version 1.4b compatible
- Transfer baud rate: 4800 / 9600 / 10400 / 38400 / 500K
- Input interface: OBDII male 16pin
- Output interface: BTLE 4.0 (pin 1234)
- LED Indicator: Power (red) / OBD (green) / Link (blue)
- Operating Voltage: 12V, including over voltage / short protection
- Nominal standby current: <3mA
- Net Weight: 31g