Walbro 250lph in tank E85 Safe Fuel Pump Kit F10000302. Genuine AU stock, comes with installation kit including:
- Fuel Pump
- Pickup filter
- Wire harness
High pressure fuel pump, E85 rated and suited to returnless and return systems. Originally designed as an upgraded fuel pump for the Ford GT Supercar, this pump is 36.5mm diameter vs Walbro GSS34x pumps which have a 39.5mm diameter. 8.5mm / 3/8″ Outlet.
- Both operate under the same voltage tables
- The F10000302 is E85 compatible, the F10000128 is not.
- At 13.5V and 40 psi, the F10000302 is rated for 250 lph, the F10000128 is rated for 224 lph.
- The F10000302 has a pressure relief valve, the F10000128 does not
- The F10000302 uses Delphi connectors, the F10000128 has blade connectors directly on the pump
- Does not contain a check valve – ideal for use as a near-silent lift pump in surge tank applications
Walbro is now known as TI Automotive
For decades, Walbro automotive fuel pumps have been manufactured by TI Automotive. As of late 2019, these same pumps are branded with the TI Automotive name, carrying a legacy of more than 60 years of manufacturing the most popular drop-in fuel pumps, with the same performance, quality and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
TI Automotive products are manufactured in their plant in Caro, Michigan in the USA. We source our pumps from a registered Australian wholesaler, deliver them with holograms for authenticity and supply them with genuine fuel pump fitting kits and strainers.
Manufacturer Part Number: F10000302
Also known as: EFP-476