Boundary BA BF FG Falcon Boss 260 290 Billet Oil Pump w/ Gears.
Made in the USA by Boundary Pump Division, these billet oil pump gears are precision made to race tolerances based on two decades dedicated to developing high performance engine parts.
The Ford modular motor is a classic spanning 2 decades of production, and Boundary gears and pumps address one of its key weaknesses. Boundary pumps are made from heat treated 4140 chromoly billets, in house in their Texas facility.
The Mod Motor oil pump from Boundary utilises the highest flowing Ford 3V housing, and fits all modular engines up to 6.2L. This pump comes installed with mirror finish billet gears. The 3V housing includes the largest pump gears and provides the most flow of any of the available pumps (DOHC and early SOHC). This will provide a boost in mid-range and low end engine protection, as well as the larger gear being stronger.
Your Boundary assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished billet gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
Pump is plug and play for all 15/16″ pickup tube vehicles including Boss 260, Boss 290 and Boss 315 and requires no additional lubrication or work. Bolt on and go!
Check the Boss parts available in our other listings as well as Threebond grey sealant so you can get it all back together without leaks.
Manufacturer Part Number: MM-S1-BBP