Elite 2500 + Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness Kit.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug’n’Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- Plugs directly into the OEM ECU harness.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug’n’Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the USB drive provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech’s Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
Suits MY95-97 Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series with 1FZ-FE and manual transmission only. Supports sub tank transfer system.
(European models – please confirm your ECU pin out with Haltech before ordering).
Includes Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
Manufacturer Part Number: HT-151389