BMC Carbon Dynamic Air Box ACCDASP-01 suit Audi A4 and others.
The CDA filtering system is composed of a cylindrical carbon fibre airbox containing a washable filtering element. The choice of this composite material is due to the fact that carbon has low thermal conductivity allowing insulation from the engine heat to the aspirated air. Replacing the original airbox with the CDA, fresh air is channelled directly to the filter, thermally insulated inside the carbon airbox and then conveyed to the engine through an air flow deflector with minimum loss of power.
The CDA filtration system is connected to a frontal air intake via a flexible aluminium tube. Thanks to the dynamic air intake you get a real supercharging system that conveys fresh air to the air box at a speed and capacity greater than that of traditional systems. The air flow entering the dynamic air intake is accelerated further thanks to the air flow deflector inside the carbon fibre airbox. Dynamic over-boosting, greater air flow, higher pressure and colder air are the elements which help to significantly increase the performance of the engine both in terms of power and torque.
- Audi 80 (89/8C, B3+B4) 2.2 Turbo S2 230hp 1993 > 1995
- Audi A4 (8D, B5) 1.8 / Quattro 125hp 1995 > 2000
- Audi A4 (8D, B5) 1.8 T / Quattro 180hp 1997 > 2000
- Audi A4 (8D, B5) 2.5 TDI V6 / Quattro 150hp 1997 > 2000
- Audi A6 (4B/C5) 2.5 TDI V6 155hp 2001 > 2005
- Audi A6 (4B/C5) 2.5 TDI V6 163hp 2002 > 2005
- Audi A6 (4B/C5) 2.5 TDI V6 / Quattro 150hp 1997 > 2005
- Audi A6 (4B/C5) 2.5 TDI V6 / Quattro 180hp 2000 > 2005
- BMW X 5 (E53) 30 i 222hp 2000 > 2006
- BMW X 5 (E53) 30 i 231hp 2000 > 2006
- Volvo S 40 I 2.0 T4 200hp 2004
- Volvo S 40 I 2.0 T 160hp 1997 > 2000
Manufacturer Part Number: ACCDASP-01