Vehicle: ED GLi
- AU bottom end
- ED Tickford head with a light port and polish
- Pacemaker 4499 extractors
- No cat, straight through muffler
- Fully stripped for weight reduction – no AC, Heater, Interior, etc.
- T.I. Performance Stage 2 J3 Chip
Camshaft: Wade 977b Camshaft
Comments: Sylvain built this track car for a bit of fun at Winton (read “on a limited budget”). He had done a few of the BP Sprints rounds and was looking for a bit more poke for the old ED Falcon Gli. We recommended the 977b camshaft and our Stage 2 J3 Chip to suit!