Raychem DR-25 Fuel Safe Heatshrink – 1/2″ / 12.7mm – 1.2m – Black.
Raychem DR-25 series from TE Connectivity is a general purpose, heat shrinkable, flexible, chemical and abrasion resistant tubing. Designed for optimum high temperature fluid resistance and long term heat resistance, suitable as a jacketing material for military ground vehicle cables, harnesses and motorsport cable harnesses.
- Flexible, black elastomer tubing
- Fuel resistant to automotive, aviation and diesel fuels, also hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Ideal for use where a rugged, fluid resistant tube is necessary
- Protects against abrasion and mechanical damage
- Available in wide range of sizes
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- BS 3G-198 Part 3 10A and Def. Stan. 59-97 Issue 3 Type 6B approved
- Compliant to MIL-DTL-23053/16 (except 1/8 and 3/16) & VG 95343 Part 5 Type D standards
- Minimum shrink temperature 150°C
- Operating temperature range -75°C to +150°C
All Raceworks products come with a 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer Part Number: VPR-045