Elite 2000 + Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34 GT-R Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness Kit.
Haltech’s Elite 2000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
Suits Nissan Skyline R32/33 GTS-T/GT-R. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R.
Includes Elite 2000 ECU, Plug’n’Play adaptor harness. M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
Manufacturer Part Number: HT-151257